Get Down in the Mud!
The Student Affairs IT team takes spam emails seriously. Unfortunately, spam is a part of the daily workday. It requires daily maintenance and review to ensure legitimate emails are not being missed. We’ve compiled a few tips for managing your spam.
Tips for Success
Here are a few tips to help you combat spam:
- Help train your spam filters in UFIT ProofPoint. Follow this guide for managing your ProofPoint spam inbox.
- Check your Outlook Spam folder every day for important emails. If legitimate emails are showing up in your Outlook Spam folder, please contact the Student Affairs IT Help Desk.
- Add senders to our Allowed Senders List on Outlook
- Always exercise caution when opening emails in your junk email folder
- Don’t open emails from senders you don’t recognize
- Never download unsolicited attachments
The Student Affairs IT Help Desk is available to help you. Click the button below to get started.