DOES YOUR PASSWORD EVEN LIFT?
Student Affairs IT takes online security very seriously. We believe a strong password is your best defense against hackers who want to steal your personal information online.
Make your passwords hit the gym with these tips:
- Add capital letters, symbols, and numbers
- Use a passphrase of random words to lengthen your password
- Use a password keeper like LastPass or KeePass that will store all your passwords and generate new ones for you
- Never use family names or birthdays
- Never use one password for all of your accounts
- Avoid entering your passwords when connected to unsecured WiFi networks
The Student Affairs IT Help Desk is available to help you. Click the button below to get started.